Terms & Conditions of Entry to CHINCHILLA RACECOURSE
Please read carefully the following conditions of entry which apply to all patrons attending the Chinchilla Race Club Racecourse.
Refusal of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, the Chinchilla Race Club has right to:
• Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly • Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons • Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (ie large flags/banners, musical instruments etc).
• The Chinchilla Race Club reserves the right to inspect/search bags brought into or out of the Chinchilla Racecourse • Persons gaining unauthorised access to the racecourse and/or the race track may be liable for prosecution • Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by representatives of the Chinchilla Race Club will be evicted from the Racecourse • Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or out of the racecourse by patrons • Smoking on the premises is only permitted in designated smoking areas and not within seating or enclosed areas • Customers wishing to bring personal items into the Chinchilla Racecourse do so at their own risk • The Chinchilla Race Club will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property • Shade structures or large shade umbrellas cannot be brought into the Chinchilla Racecourse • Unauthorised soliciting and customers surveying is not permitted.
All patrons entering the course are advised that:
• They are entering a licensed premises • Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter • Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter • Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering • Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises • It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor • It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors • Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 1982.
Proof of Age
• Patrons are advised that any person 18 years old and above are required to wear a “Proof of Age” wristband should they wish to purchase and/or consume alcohol on course. Security/Committee/Bar Staff will be conducting proof of age checks throughout the day to ensure that patrons are correctly wrist banded. • “Proof of Age” wristbands can be obtained upon racecourse entry on the day. • Patrons who are consuming alcohol and refuse to wear a wristband will be evicted from the course. • Any patron who refuses to provide Proof of Age when requested by Security/Committee/Bar Staff will be evicted from the course.
Restricted / Prohibited Items
The following restricted/prohibited items are not permitted into the Great Western Racecourse:
• Glass • Shade Umbrellas • Alcoholic beverages • Personal BBQ’s • Pets • Flares / Fireworks • Laser pointers • Knives or other dangerous weapons
Phantom Race Meeting Definition
A phantom meeting is when there are no horse races, or no further races being held on site, however the course and its facilities remain open and operating to all patrons for the duration of the day.